The Council of the Duma
The Council of the Legislative Duma of Tomsk Oblast is established for preliminary consideration of organization decisions on the issues of the Duma activity.
The Council of the Duma:
- proposes the meeting agenda draft of the Duma and sets the terms of its holding;
- makes a decision to restitute the right of legislative initiative to the subjects on the drafts passed to the Duma;
- makes a decision to hold parliamentary hearings;
- solves other questions to organize the work of the Duma.
The Council of the Duma membership:
- Chairman of the Duma;
- Chairman Deputies of the Duma;
- heads of deputy factions;
- heads of the Duma committees;
- Head of the Duma machinery.
The Chairman of the Duma is presiding at the meetings of the Council of the Duma.
Resolutions of the Council of the Duma are registered in the protocol.
The Chairman of the Duma informs deputies of the Duma and committees of the Duma about the resolutions of the Council.
The Duma has the right to cancel the resolution of the Council of the Duma.